Sunday 7 March 2010

The Evil Scientist


I followed the evil scientist into a dark room. What I saw, I would never forget...
The atmosphere is charged with several fragrances that I can´t describe. The smell is so intense and fascinating that for moments I felt like I was dreaming, everything is perfect but however that feeling passed quickly and I was increasingly curious to know the cause of that effect. That's when another scientist appeared I began to realize it all. They walked for months looking for a new perfume able to hypnotize all women in the world, getting them on the orders of men, would be great housewives and present mothers, always willing to meet the needs and whims of their husbands. Fortunately they had not found the perfect fragrance, so I still had time to report it to police and save all the women in the world. :D

By: Joana

1 comment:

  1. Love the story! Well-written and imaginative.
    Have a nice day! :-)

    ReplyDelete