Tuesday 9 March 2010

The (not so) evil scientist

I followed the evil scientist into a dark room.
What I saw, I would never forget...what I thought be a simple room, was in reallity a huge lab, whith laser beam machines and rats in cages.
I was terrified, I thought if that was a dream...but it wasn´t! Was a true scary movie.
The bunchy Scientist was doing a strange mix with a lot of colored liquids, I didn´t understand what was he doing. I was hidden in a corner, when he started screaming like " UUUAAhhh UUaah Ah Ah!", "I found the formula"!
He took out of the cage, one of the rats and gave it to the strange mix to drink. One second after... BOOOM! I was blinded by the light. Confused, I looked around and instead of the normal rat, was a pink and flowery little and sweet rat!
He did that with all of the rats and started playing with them. I came out of hiding, he realized that I had attended all and instead of be mad he gave me one of his "little inventions" :D
By: Tiina*

1 comment:

  1. Nice twist to the story! Well-written and imagined. Take care!

    ReplyDelete