Friday 26 February 2010

The Evil scientist


I followed the evil scientist into a dark room. What I saw, I would never forget...
I was afraid when I put my feet into that room, everything around are horrible and strange,I didn´t like the room. I saw many medicines, really weird and strange machinery. He didn´t know that I've been in his hiding because I followed him slowly without he knowing that. I am little nervous and anxious because I needed to know what he was doing in that room where nobody came. I hid behind a box that stood close by me and I stayed very quiet and without moving. I was petrified with what I saw, it seemed that my brain would not believe what my eyes saw.I saw one litlle man that seemed to have a 1oo years old but was there as he had only 5o years old , what was incredible. He moved with an remarkable agility, I never saw this before. At those moment I didn´t know what I should do, but I had the courage and dare and I face all dangers. I was very nervous.It seemed that words were all replaced. Quietly I took a deep breath and asked him what he was doing with that man. The old men seemed sad and had an air of suffering and he wanted to be taken off from there. I eventually discovered that the scientist was doing experiments to try to discover a method for people do not die. I discovered this because I saw the scientist gave one vaccine and when he made this the old man seem that had become another person because he had another agility that he had not before. I was shocked by what I saw. How the scientist had the courage to do it? I wanted to run but I couldn´t be so selfish. The old man was arrested in that room. Then slowly I escaped and went to a guard and told him to go and see that room. I never saw the scientist, I don´t know if he was arrested but but I will never follow a scientist without being asked to do because I don´t want to see again what I saw in that room.
Note: Tina don´t have internet so can not publish own story.

By: Tânia

No comments:

Post a Comment